COVID-19 Traveler Information
The safety of Armenian residents and all visitors to our country is our utmost priority as we work together to minimize the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TRAVELERS TO ARMENIA
Armenia is looking forward to welcoming you.
See below the updated requirements upon arriving to RA.
Here are the latest changes in the procedure of the entry to the Republic of Armenia:
- upon entering the territory of the Republic of Armenia travelers will be asked to provide:
- a COVID-19 PCR test certificate* with a negative result taken within the previous 72 hours
- or, a certification* of complete vaccination against COVID-19 with 2 dosages and the second dosage taken at least 14 days before entering the country. The certificate should be in Armenian, Russian or English printed on the official letterhead.
- certificate with a negative result or a vaccination certificate is not required for the children up to 1-year-old.
- Non-holders of the relevant certificate are subject to PCR sampling at the airport or border checkpoint sampling points and to compulsory
isolation until the negative result will be obtained.
- the travelers entering the territory of the Republic of Armenia from the territory of the Russian Federation should present the certificate through “Путешествую без COVID-19” mobile application.
For foreigners, the entry to the Republic of Armenia continues to remain open both via air and land borders.
For more info please visit: https://bit.ly/33YyHh8
IMPORTANT: If you need visa to get to Armenia, please note that you can only apply for visa online only. Find more at https://www.mfa.am/en/visa/
Hope to see you in Armenia soon! #StaySafe #RestartTourism
Ministry of Health of Armenia։ 060 80 80 03
Hot line: 8003
Emergency aid: 911