Yerevan Jazz Fest 2019
The end of October in Yerevan promises to give an unforgettable experience to jazz lovers. Stanley Clark (Bass), Cameron Graves (Keys), Jeremiah Collier (drums), Salar Nader (Tabla) and Evan Garr (Violin) and others.
Living legend in Yerevan: Stanley Clark concert as a part of Yerevan Jazz Fest 2019
October 25 starts Yerevan Jazz Fest 2019 at the Sports and Concert Complex after Karen Demirchyan, where an unrivaled virtuoso, four-time Grammy winner, composer, producer, conductor and bass player Stanley Clark will perform a solo concert. The composition will include: Stanley Clark (Bass), Beka Gochiashvili (Piano), Cameron Graves (Keys), Jeremiah Collier (drums), Salar Nader (Tabla) and Evan Garr (Violin). Ticket prices range from 5000 to 30000 drams.
In addition, other interesting events will take place within the framework of the festival:
● On October 24, Mezzo club will host pre-party Yerevan Jazz Fest 2019 with Fifth Season Band
● October 28 in the concert hall after A. Khachatryan Swedish jazz bassist Lars Danielsson and the Armenian State Symphony Orchestra will perform.
● October 30 in the concert hall to after A. Khachatryan Armenian State Jazz Orchestra will perform. Special guests of the evening will be: Vahagn Hayrapetyan, Agatha Iracema (Brazil), John Marshall (USA), Levon Malkhasyan (Armenia)
● On November 1, the first Armenian jazz cartoon will be shown at the Moscow Cinema
● November 3 in Gyumri, Vahagn Hayrapetyan and John Marshall will perform in the HAYAT concert hall
Jazz is an extremely popular musical genre in Armenia and jazz concerts are held here all year round. However, these events within the framework of Yerevan Jazz Fest 2019 promise to please even the most sophisticated jazz lovers.
More information on events can be found here.