Zatik Wine Festival
Fri, Apr 07 - Sat, Apr 08
April 07, 2023
"Seasons Park", 15/5 Mashtots Avenue
Just before Easter holiday, "Wines of Armenia" NGO organizes the annual “Zatik Wine Festival”.
The festival is a good opportunity to:
- Get acquainted with a large scale of Armenian wines, buy your favorite wines at their cost price and communicate directly with the winemakers to hear the history and specifics of the wines.
- Discover unique food products and souvenirs and shop before Easter Holiday.
- Visit one of a kind art collection “HAVAKADZU” (collection of eggs) created by Yakov Zargarian, featuring wooden eggs painted by Martiros Saryan, Minas Avetisyan and other geniuses.
- Participate in a multiple language presentation on indigenous varieties of Armenian grapes, the characteristics of Armenian wines and other interesting facts, presented by a wine expert.
- Celebrate The Glad Tidings of Resurrection, witness the holy blessings and candlelight vigil leaded by a clergyman from the Ararat Diocese.
- Participant in various fun game-competitions, Armenian national dance classes, etc.